Tayanna undertook and training and development project at the Syrah Resources Graphite Project with the local community as follows:-
- Registration of potential Candidates at Major Mining Contracts for job opportunities (Community Development Program, ADT Trainees)
- Pre-Employment Assessment (Screening of Candidates from 810 to 20 required)
- Recruitment and Selection (LAB Assessment)
- Pre-Employment medical Examination
- Contract of Enrolment (Trainee Contract)
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
- Induction Training of Trainees as well as existing Tayanna employees including client and subcontractors (Syrah, EMI, Taurus, Bell and Calase Electrical).
- S.O.P, Risk Reduction and Soft Skills Training of Trainees as well as Tayanna employees and subcontractor
- Training of 20 Trainees on A.D.T Operation, Evaluation and Certification
- Evaluation and Certification of existing drivers and operators of Tayanna
- Managing production activities by ensuring that operators are properly trained and competency levels reached before appointment and certification.
- Drafting and implementing the safe work procedures, Safety and Environmental Management plan, and method statements for new or changed work processes.
- Participate and monitor compliance of the SHERQ systems within the entire organization.
- Managing and monitoring compliance of the standard operating procedures, code of practices and all applicable laws and regulations.